Just follow these easy steps and you'll have freshly cooked pork loin backribs, spareribs, loin filets, roasts or tenderloins on the table in minutes!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. No need to thaw if you froze your ribs. Loin filets, roasts and tenderloins should be thawed before cooking. DO NOT MICROWAVE.
- Remove all labels from bag and PLACE ENTIRE BAG TOP SIDE UP ON A BAKING SHEET that's the full length of the bag.
- Cut small opening where marked on top of bag.
- Place the baking sheet with the bag on the center rack of the oven.
- Bake for one hour for loin backribs, one hour and 20 minutes for spareribs and 35 minutes for tenderloins and loin filets. Bake roasts for 3 hours. During cooking, bag will balloon. Add five minutes to total cooking for each additional rib bag.
- Carefully remove bag from oven and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Printable Cooking Instructions
<<<Back to Cooking & Preparing Pork