Make Your Summer More Rewarding
Why Work for Seaboard Foods
- Learn about working in the pork industry and the important job of feeding people
- Get on-the-job training to build your future career
- Find the flexibility you need to work around prior commitments
- Shared company housing available at affordable rates if needed
- Work part-time or full-time after summer is over
Choose the Summer Job that Fits You
Join our team at Seaboard Foods this summer to make some extra cash. Check out some of the jobs that could be perfect for you.
- Plant production – Handling and packaging fresh pork in our processing plant
- Animal caretaker – Feeding, watering and moving animals, monitoring health and cleaning facilities
- Grounds maintenance – Mowing, weed eating and maintaining grounds to prevent pests and ensure animal health
- Truck wash – Washing and cleaning trucks between loads to protect against diseases
Potential Locations Available
- Guymon, Okla.*
- Hennessey, Okla.
- Holyoke, Colo.
- Leoti, Kan.
- Liberal, Kan.
- Perryton, Texas
- Rolla, Kan.