- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR RECEIVE PRIZE. A purchase is not required and will not improve your chances to win. The Seaboard Foods Pioneer Days Contest is open to legal residents of the United States other than Rhode Island who are at least 18 years old. Void where prohibited.
- HOW TO ENTER AND WIN. In order to enter the contest, an eligible participant must fulfill the entry requirements, which includes completing the required information at https://329947.tintpages.com/Pioneer_Days_Smoker. By voluntarily submitting a photo taken during 2023 Pioneer Days with the entry, a person will have two submissions entered into the contest. A person can only enter the contest once. Incomplete, illegible or corrupted entries are void and will not be accepted.
- PRIZE. The following prizes will be awarded to two winners
- 1 Green Mountain Grill Peak Prime WiFi Black smoker (retail value $1099).
- 1 case of Prairie Fresh pork (retail value at least $25)
The prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other substitutions are allowed, except by Seaboard, which reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All applicable taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries received by the end of the applicable week of contest. The winner will be notified in person by email within one day after being drawn. If a potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been made 1 business day from the first notification attempt, the person will be disqualified, with an alternate selected. The potential winner must agree to pick up the smoker and pork products at Seaboard Foods, 2700 Hurliman Rd, Guymon, OK 73942. If the winner does not agree to this condition, the person will be disqualified, with an alternate selected.
DURATION OF CONTEST. The contest begins on May 5, 2023, and ends on May 7, 2023. Seaboard and Pioneer Days assume no responsibility for late, lost, mutilated or misdirected entries.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. By participating in the contest, an entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by the contest rules. All federal, state and local tax liabilities are the responsibility of the winners. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited) to use the winner’s name, likeness and statements for publicity purposes without additional compensation or limitation. You will not post, advertise or otherwise promote this contest on any online website, page or forum dedicated primarily to the exchange of information about sweepstakes or contests or participate in any commercial contest/promotion subscription notification and/or entering services – any such entries will void your entries and you may be disqualified. Seaboard reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the promotion or website, violates the Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF THE CONTEST RULES AND OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SEABOARD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
USE OF YOUR SUBMISSION AND PERSONAL INFORMATION. Entries and other submitted material become the property of Seaboard and will not be acknowledged or returned. By submitting an entry:
LIST OF PRIZE WINNERS. For a list of the prize winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope, along with a signed request to: Seaboard Foods, 9000 W. 67th St., Merriam, KS 66202.
ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning will depend upon the number of entries received.
CONFLICT. These contest rules constitute the full agreement relating to the contest. In the event of any conflict between these rules and any of the documents relating to the contest, these rules shall prevail.
DISPUTES. You agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and any judicial proceedings shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of Kansas.; 2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Seaboard in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Kansas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law, rules or provisions (whether of the State of Kansas, or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Kansas. IN NO EVENT SHALL SEABOARD OR THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTRANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED TO ANY INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT IN THIS GIVEAWAY.
SPONSOR. The sponsor of this contest is Seaboard Foods LLC, 9000 W. 67th Street, Merriam, KS 66202. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- You represent and warrant that, if you are the designated person for a group of persons that have entered this Contest, you are authorized to make representations and warranties on behalf of the group and the group of persons will be jointly and severally liable for any breach of these representations and warranties or other failure to comply with the Official Rules of this Contest.
- You represent and warrant that your entry and all elements contained therein (“Content”) is original and, to the extent the Content incorporates or includes anything that is owned or controlled by any third party, you have obtained, in writing, all rights necessary to comply with the Official Rules of this Contest; and, that the Content does not violate any copyright, trademark, publicity right, or any other right of any third party.
- You agree that the Content shall be, to the maximum extent eligible, a "work made for hire," under the U.S. Copyright Act, as amended, with all rights therein, including without limitation the exclusive copyright, being the property of Seaboard. Otherwise, if your entry or any element thereof is considered not to be a "work made for hire," you hereby unconditionally and irrevocably assign and transfer to Seaboard all right, title, and interest in the Content (including, without limitation, the copyright) in any and all media whether now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, wherever produced or located, including the right to use, copy, distribute, perform, display and to create derivative works of the Content for advertising, trade, other commercial purposes or any other purpose in any form of media; provided, however, to the extent Content contains third party materials, you have obtained written permission granting Seaboard a perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid, freely transferable (with full rights to sublicense) universal, unconditional and irrevocable right and license to copy, distribute, perform, display and to create derivative works from such third party materials for any and all purposes relating to the promotion, marketing, advertising, distribution and/or sales by Seaboard.
- You represent and warrant that you meet the requirements and qualifications for this Contest, and that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with them.